What's new for 2013?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    msickmeier

So, what changes are coming to Liberty Classroom this year? New courses, instructors, etc?

swalsh81

according to the Liberty Classroom facebook page, there will be a course n Constitutional History released sometime this month.

msickmeier

I saw this, in fact, that’s what made me post this message since I didn’t see if on the actual site. That topic seem right in line with everything else. I can’t wait.

swalsh81

I feel like I remember Dr. Woods saying something else on either his facebook or Liberty Classroom’s in the last week or 2 of December. But I cant find the post. It was before the post about Constitutional History because he merely said that there would be a new course but did not say what it was.

msickmeier

What I would like to see is a more in depth lecture on specific historical figures. Since Brion McClanahan wrote that P.I.G book on American Heroes, that might work out for a good series of lectures. Just a thought.

gutzmank
    Participant

My new course “The American Revolution” will appear in January 2014. Along with chronological lectures on the Revolution, from its precursors in the 1760s through the creation of the US Constitution, it will include individual lectures on Sam Adams, John Adams, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.