U.S. Bankruptcy of 1933

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cmciis

I want to know how the bankruptcy of 1933 effected our constitutional sovereignty. In
    going through your history of the constitution, Brion McClanahan says “once you have
    sovereignty, you can’t get rid of it.” It has recently come to my attention that we lost
    our sovereignty when this country was declared bankrupt in 1933 and we became “debt-
    slaves” to the Federal Reserve. Apparently, we were placed under martime law as opposed to
    civil law. This is according to James Trafficant, Congressional Record, March 17, 1993, Vol 33.
    The Bankruptcy of The United States United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 Vol. 33,
    page H-1303 Representative James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House

Is this true? If so, was this legal and what can be done about it if it continues
    to be assumed by congress?

Some people on the web say that this was fraud, but congress and FDR bought into
    it. At any rate, American citizens were no longer allowed to hold gold. While they were
    paid $20.00 an oz. for their gold, almost immediately thereafter, gold was revalued at
    $35.00 an oz.

http://www.thelibertyvoice.com/the-bankruptcy-of-the-united-states
    http://emergency-usa.blogspot.com/2011/07/congress-admits-we-are-bankrupt.html

Sovereignty cannot be lost, annihilated, destroyed, etc. It can be usurped, as the general government and the political class in D.C. have done.

Dr. Woods and Gutzman have a great chapter on this issue in their “Who Killed the Constitution.” I think that would be a good place to start to answer your question. I am sure one or both will chime in on this question in the near future.

cmciis

Dear Brion,
    Thank you for your response. I shall definitely purchase “Who Killed the Constitution.” In fact it is in my
    basket at Amazon.com. cmci

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.