Technology Killing Capitalism?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cmhendricks58
    Participant

I was wondering if there is a Free Market answer to Eric Weinstein’s preposition that technology is killing capitalism. What is the Libertarian or Anarcho-Capitalist answer to this problem which is described by Eric Weinstein in the video below. I can utilize what you teach here in many arguments but this is the first that has run me into a wall. Any help would be appreciated but I also recognize that this forum has little activity. It seems to be a busy time but I am very interested in a answer to this. Hope you are doing well if you read this.

Kind regards,
    Chris Hendricks

robertgwilmoth
    Participant

It seems to me that it would be better to say that capitalism is killing poverty. This would seem to be an argument for more capitalism and not less.

cmhendricks58
    Participant

I agree that Capitalism is the only proven way to lift people out of poverty and I am very much for more Capitalism. My only concern is automation technology eliminating jobs in the future but it does seem Capitalism always finds a way.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The problem with capitalism is the idea of corporatios which separate a person from responsibility for his actions. This is not capitalism, its corporatism, and its criminal. Same with “sovereign immunity.” Like handing a child a bottle of whiskey and the car keys.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.