some lectures get cut off.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    swalsh81

in going through the lecture in this section, so far the lectures on the Washington administration and the Jefferson/Madison administrations seem to cut off mid thought. though the first not as much as the second. The Washington seems to cut off while wrapping up the Whiskey Rebellion and the second seems to cut off before getting all of Madison’s opinion on the Bonus Bill and the second national Bank. Just wondering if there is anything important right on the end of those lectures.

negligible91

This is in the wrong section, but I agree. I was just watching those lectures and it seems as if something has been cut out at the end. The transition in thought from that Washington lecture to the next isn’t so smooth.

swalsh81

yes I just realized that this is the wrong one. I guess I saw 2 that said 1877 and picked the first for “prior.” my fault there.

woods
    Participant

I knew about the problem with the Washington Administration lecture but not about the other one. Dr. Gutzman planned to re-record the Washington Administration one, and I will bring this other one to his attention.

gutzmank
    Participant

I am aware of this issue, which will be remedied.

gutzmank
    Participant

It was remedied several weeks back. I’m sorry I didn’t post this news here when the problem was rectified, and I hope you enjoy the lectures.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.