Roku

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    msickmeier

I just wanted to throw this up on the boards. I seem to recall a Live LC event where someone wrote in asking that LC be put onto the Roku network. I was surprised, being a Roku owner myself, that I didn’t think of that sooner. This would defiantly be more convenient to watch on our televisions. Many start up media ventures are already doing this, to include The Blaze network, and InfoWars. Something to think about, and I’d imagine the costs are very low. Second this notion if you agree, so we can keep it to the top of the board and get some attention.

/signed

Kyle.Trotta

Agree

msickmeier

Two other posts! Wonderful. At this rate, we’ll be sitting on our couches watching LC by next month…or 2016, not sure which one. Haha.

longshot308

I also would like to see this content delivered by Roku if possible. There! Now three posts, possibly advancing the time frame in which this might happen to… well probably still 2016. It’s a great idea though and I hope it can be implemented!

msickmeier

I would like to inform everyone of a work around as it applys to Roku users.
    On the Roku, go to the Channel Store and download the MyMedia channel. From there you download the software on your PC of where your videos (specifically, LC lectures) are located. Follow the instructions to link the software to the MyMedia channel and your watching LC lectures in the living room in no time!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.