Question on Affiliate Links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BONNIE.ANDERSON
    Participant

If you post your link and someone follows it but doesn’t buy. Later they just enter the standard web URL and buy at that time– do you lose out on a commission? I mean how could that possibly be tracked? I want them to buy through my specific link, but will that info be utilized the next time they login ready to buy?

GREAT VALUE here. I am very excited about the self-paced learning and additional resources with each lecture. I am pushing through the lectures, because my time is somewhat limited, but I am making notes and plans where I want to go back and dig deeper.

Thanks SO MUCH!
    Bonnie4Liberty

chad

Not sure how this functions here, but many affiliate links hold for a certain number of days or weeks in their browsers cookies. I get 30 days on amazon links in one of my stores.

woods
    Participant

I believe the cookie stays with the user for a year, unless he manually removes all cookies.

I didn’t want to create another thread of affiliate link questions, so I’m tacking this on here. 🙂

Are earnings from affiliate links displayed in the My Account panel in real time? If not, how and when are they displayed?

Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.