Looking for input on a site I'm building

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mrocka

I hope this is the right place to post this, and that it’s acceptable to do so.

I’ve been debating online for years and had built up quite a personal collection of source links on various topics. I recently lost all of those links. I began the long process of trying to rebuild my collection, but found that years of link collecting can’t be rebuilt in weeks. I started asking around to see if anyone had created a web site with a collection of sources to help libertarian debaters. To my surprise, no one knew of any.

I think we, as a community, could really use something like that, so I decided to put something together. It’s currently in its infancy. I just threw it together this weekend.

I’m not a web developer, so I’m looking for input from my fellow libertarians. You can check it out at http://www.libertydebater.com

The idea is simple. Go to the forum and register to vote up or vote down existing links, or and add your own, which will also be voted up or down. Hopefully, over time, the best sources for helping with our online debates will naturally rise to the top.

In the forum, you’ll find a topic titled “HELP IMPROVE THE SITE” You can post your ideas for improvement there. I’m hoping this will become a place where we can all help each other improve our debating skills and spread the message of liberty with accurate, well constructed arguments against the status quo.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.