Lecture 10 – Pros/cons of democracy links

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gamyhan

Dr. J,

In lecture 10 (at approximately 24:00), you mention making some links to material discussing the pros & cons of democracy available in the lecture notes. I would like to review this material, but I can’t locate the links. Can you show me where to find them?

Thanks,
    Garret

Jason Jewell
    Participant

Thanks for reminding me of this. I’m going to send two or three links to the web folks to post on in the links section of this lecture tomorrow and will post again here when they are live on the site.

rt

Hi if you’re interested in a book ‘exposing’ the negative side of democracy, I’d recommend ‘Democracy The God That Failed’ by Hans-Hermann Hoppe. It is good food for thought, I believe!

Jason Jewell
    Participant

In fact, I included a link to Hoppe’s book in the material I submitted to the web folks last night. Great minds think alike!

Jason Jewell
    Participant

Democracy links are now posted at the bottom of the links section for Lecture 10!

gamyhan

Thanks! I’ll have a look at them this evening.

I haven’t read the book but I think these two talks by Hoppe give you the gist of it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKblERRpKc

rt

Oh sorry Dr. J I did not know you’ve already mentioned Hoppe. Here’s an interview with Hans-Hermann Hoppe on the Lew Rockwell Show:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.