It has been a great day! At least 2 good things happened.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rob_g
    Participant

My “free book” from Liberty Classroom arrived today, and when I logged in this morning Lo, and Behold, a new course appeared overnight, complete and unabridged, in technicolor! The problem with the volume has been fixed, too.

I hope the new professor will be able to contribute to the forum. Has the internet reached Dublin? Can an electronic traveler get there from here? And back?

I, for one, am super excited about the Logic course. I learned virtually nothing in my Logic course at University Too Shameful to Be Named. The class was taught by a grad student with virtually no natural born talent for teaching. I had to work 12 hours at night and go to class first thing in the morning. She bored me right into the best nap I’d get all day.

I just finished the first video in the course. The professor is very easy to listen to and follow. Of course, I’m much better rested these days…

Of note, my free book, “Nullification” has been such an amazing read, I’m feeling guilty for getting it free. Love Tom Woods!!

woods
    Participant

Thanks, everyone. Yes, Professor Casey is here with us, and in fact began a thread in this forum. In order to accommodate the time zone difference, we’ll have him on for a live session some Saturday this month (I am leaning toward October 20).

The logic course is very good. i am really enjoying it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.