How to prevent auto-billing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mrlazare
    Participant

Apologies for the rather prosaic question.

I seem to recall that somewhere in the process of signing up for an account with Liberty Classroom it was mentioned that when my first year was up, my card would be auto-billed for a second year unless I manually “cancelled” prior to that.

First question: Am I recalling that correctly?

Second question: If true, how do I go about manually “cancelling” my account? (I assume that this won’t in any way impact the first year that I’ve already paid for.)

This is not to say, of course, that I don’t plan on signing up for a second year. I just want to make sure I don’t sleepwalk into it.

Thanks,
    Matt

Jason Jewell
    Participant

Matt, if I recall correctly, you will receive an email notification around two weeks before your card is billed for the renewal. If you don’t wish to renew, that’s your prompt to cancel.

woods
    Participant

Matt and I have already taken care of this privately, but for anyone else: Dr. Jewell is correct, but if you prefer to have this taken care of more in advance, just use our contact page: https://libertyclassroom.com/contact.

patriciacolling
    Participant

I actually used a card that I didn’t want to use because I didn’t want to risk an overdraft on the card that I would have preferred to use.

mrlazare
    Participant

Many thanks, Dr. Woods, for handling this request so expeditiously. And Dr. Jewell, as well, for the helpful reply!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.