General discussion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    harrymclennan
    Participant

Hi
    It might be an idea to have a course on the history of philosophy. Maybe David Gordon could present it.
    Thanks for the content

gerard casey
    Participant

Indeed, a course on the history of philosophy would be a great idea, and David Gordon would be an excellent choice to present it.

joebear
    Participant

Hello
    I am a new member here and have begun listening to the articles by Mr. Jewel regarding the Christian Era.
    I am curious about the purpose. Is it strictly for educational purposes, and if so, is there any place for
    comment about the conclusions being put forth. There are statements made that are contrary to what is
    stated in the Scriptures and I would like to know if they can be challenged. I am not here to try and start
    any fights or arguments, although in my Rheims translation of the Latin Vulgate the epistles are all
    preceded by “The argument” meaning what the particular writing is about. I do feel it is the most important
    subject before the world and therefore of vital importance to all people. More-so than any political,
    economical, cultural or other subject you can name.
    I realize that that is a very profound statement and that few care to even have a discussion about it, but
    Scripture itself backs that statement up.
    I do not know if a forum for as subject like this is welcomed or discouraged but would like to know.
    Thank you for any comments or suggestions.
    jobear

gerard casey
    Participant

Hello Joebear,

Your post came through to me as I’m tagged on this thread. As it concerns Dr Jewel’s articles, he is best placed to respond to your queries, but I thought it only polite to acknowledge your post.

Best wishes,

Gerard Casey

harrymclennan
    Participant

Maybe you could suggest it to Tom Woods

Best wishes

Harry

gerard casey
    Participant

I have sent your suggestion to Dr Woods.

Best wishes to you for Christmas and the New Year

Gerard Casey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.