forum timestamps

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    swalsh81

So, I have noticed this recently, the time stamps, particularly in the main forum display, are way off. For instance, I just posted a comment in one section, went back to the main forum display (where all the categories are listed) and it said the last comment was mine and that it was 7 hours ago. Others say that the last comment was someone else (this part is true) and then show the last comment being an hour or less. I am wondering if I am the only one with this problem.

dardner

You’re not alone

maester_miller
    Participant

I am having these same problems on my work computer, but not on my home computer. Odd.

Personally I think it’s awesome that I’m making this post 7 hours in the future. It’s a great way to maximize my output.

Just think! 7 hours from now while I’m sleeping or watching worthless craps on tee-vee (oh, wait, no: I think I’ll be initiating violence on fellow players in PWI NW), I’ll also be making this post! It allows me to shift my time preference and double my action utility!

msickmeier

Same problem here.

gutzmank
    Participant

I think our Byzantine prince needs a hobby.

dardner

I think this is it. If he doesn’t slow down you will need to put him on the payroll.

Ok; I promise to slow down quite a bit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.