Finding Forum History of Specific Users

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hill03

I’d like to be able to view all of the threads that I have started at once, rather than going back and finding them piecemeal to see if they have been responded to. Also, it’d be nice to be able to look up (by searching their name or by clicking on the person’s username) all of the comments ever offered by a particular user, say Kevin Gutzman or Tom Woods. I would have thought that would have been something easily done, but I can’t seem to figure out if I can do that in these forums. Thanks.

dardner

Hello, I can’t think of a good way to address the second part of your question but insofar as your own threads you could write your name at the end of your post like- eljarrodo

Now if you type in eljarrodo in the search box on the forum main page (not the search box below account settings) this post will come up in the search. You can go back and edit your old posts or do this going forward. Not perfect but it is better than nothing. Ultimately, if they could assign the author column to the search parameters that would solve all your problems but I’m just pretending like I know what I’m talking about.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.