Conceived in Liberty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mpelkowski

I have “Conceived in Liberty” by Rothbard coming in the mail soon and I was wonder if anyone has any recommendation as to whether I should read it before or after I get through the lectures on American History presented on this site.

I am two lectures away from finishing the western civilization to 1500 section and was just going to go chronologically. However, I was thinking that it could be of value to skip to the American History lectures and then read Conceived in Liberty to further narrow the broad view given in the lectures…or I could read the book and have the Lectures reinforce what I read….

Basically…should I read the book or watch the classes first. Such tough life decisions.

joshua

I am about half way through Conceived in Liberty, and I am watching the videos. The book (all 4 volumes) is a pretty long read, although it is the most fantastic book I have read on American history. I would go at both at the same time. Just my opinion.

mpelkowski

Thank you for the input Joshua. I may just put it in the que of books I have to read and let fate decide whether the book is read before, during, or after the video lectures.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.